Simply Wigs Returns Information.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund you as long as the following conditions are met:
- For hygiene reasons we respectfully ask that if you are trying a wig on that you use a wig cap in all cases (wigs caps can be purchased on our site or you may use one of your own).
- The tags must not be removed from any of the pieces when trying on.
- The wig or hairpiece must not have been worn, styled, brushed and must be returned with all the original packaging and must had any contact with food smells, hair spray, perfume or cigarette odours.
- The order is cancelled within 14 calendar days of signing for the goods. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued, unless this condition is met.
- The goods must be received back at our warehouses, within fourteen calendar days, of a returns number being issued.
The following items cannot be returned: items placed as a special order or items made for you, international orders (outside of the EU) and eyebrows, eyelashes and all other wig care accessories.
Prior to any return, you MUST contact us. A refund authorisation number will be issued by a member of the Simply Wigs team. This must be obtained before any item can be returned.
We recommend that you send the parcel via a recorded or special delivery service. Simply Wigs cannot accept any liability for products lost or damaged in transit. You are responsible for the return carriage of the goods.
Should it be necessary to return an order that was placed as a special delivery, a 5% handling charge will be incurred. This will be charged on all returns of special deliveries.
If a client repeatedly returns products, Simply Wigs Ltd reserves the right not to supply future goods to the individual concerned.
Please address all refunds and exchanges to Simply Wigs Ltd, Unit 2A & 2B Spa Fields Industrial Estate New Street, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5BB.