Simply Wigs Limited - Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Simply Wigs Limited, We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 06473545, and our registered office and our principal place of business is at
Simply Wigs Limited
Unit 2A and 2B Spa Fields Industrial Estate New Street
And our website is www.simplywigs.co.uk
Our VAT number is 934 5391 11
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org : or by telephone on 01484 844 557
These terms and conditions are made up of the following:
- 1. Terms and Conditions of Use ⟹
- Your content (Our Beautiful Customers and Selfie Promotion)
- 2.Terms of Sale including ⟹
- 3. Delivery ⟹
- 4. Returns ⟹
In these terms and conditions ‘we’ means Simply Wigs Limited; and ‘you’ means our customer or prospective customer and "us", "our" and "your" should be construed accordingly.
Copyright © 2015 Simply Wigs Limited.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website or make a purchase on our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
1.2 Licence to Use Website
You may view, download and print pages from our website, stream audio and video from our website and use our website services by means of a web browser subject to other provision of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by this section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website, including republication on another website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
Notwithstanding the above, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
1.4 Products and Items
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer. Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly. We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
The sale and purchase of products through our website will be subject to terms and conditions of sale, and we will ask you to agree to the terms of that document each time you make a purchase on our website.
Any product reviews that you submit for publication on our website shall be subject to these terms.
1.5 Registration and Accounts
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form the checkout process.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account. You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
1.6 User IDs and Passwords
If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a password. Your user ID (email address) must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in these terms; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
1.7. Cancellation and Suspension of Account
We may suspend, cancel or edit your account or account details at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
1.8 Your Content and Our Beautiful Customer/Selfie Promotions
In these terms and conditions, ‘your content’ means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non- exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media on this or any successor website
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law). Your content must not;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right or any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement, be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; or consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity, be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; or be blasphemous;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory libellous or maliciously false, obscene or indecent; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Content promotions including but not limited to ‘Our Beautiful Customers’ and ‘Send in a Selfie’ are promotions available to all customers who send in content of themselves wearing or using a product that has been previously purchased from our website.
If the content is used on the website a promotional code will be supplied to allow for a discount on a future order. The amount of the discount may vary from time to time and will be published on the website as part of the promotion.
If multiple forms of content are submitted for the same product we reserve the right to use all media however only one promotional code will be issued per entry or product.
Promotional codes must be used within 3 months of issue and can only be applied to products and not to any other services offered including delivery and this cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher offer.
If the product you have ordered is not immediately available from stock we will order this for you and supply this to you at the price agreed. You then have the option of waiting for your original order or cancelling your order and your method of payment will be refunded in full. Under these circumstances you will be able to re-use the promotional code.
Products purchased as part of this promotion cannot be exchanged although can be returned for a refund if unsuitable. Under these circumstances the promotional code cannot be re-used.
Your content is not guaranteed to be used. If used, you agree to the content to be used for a minimum period of 12 months, Applications to remove content will be considered but is not guaranteed.
We reserve the right to terminate this promotion without notice and reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason and at our sole discretion.
1.9 Report Abuse
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know. You can let us know by calling us during office hours, contacting us by email or in writing.
1.10. Limited Warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
1.11 Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit or exclude any liabilities in any way that is not permitted or excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions and govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to purchase products from us under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the greater of the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract.
1.12 Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website or suspend or delete your account with us;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your
access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
1.13 Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to section 1.13 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
1.17 Third Party Rights
These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
1.18 Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions - providing, if you are a consumer, that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
1.20 No Waivers
No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach. No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any breach of that provision or any other provision of that contract.
1.21. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
2. Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website. You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.This does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013) or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2.1. Order Process
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in these terms.
To enter into a contract through our website to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; if you are a new customer, you may then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document; you will be required to pay for the products ordered and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you a confirmation and dispatch notification (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order, or the terms that we are able to fulfil your order.
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order by amending your shopping basket.
The following types of products are or may be available on our website from time to time: wigs, hairpieces, hair enhancers, headwear, eyebrows and related accessories and aftercare products. We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
Our prices are quoted on our website. We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force. All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated both inclusive of VAT and exclusive of VAT.
It is possible that prices on the website may be incorrectly quoted; accordingly, we will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct price will be notified to you before the contract comes into force.
We apply a standard pricing policy across the UK and the Channels Islands.
In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be notified to you before the contract of sale comes into force.
2.4 Price Match Promotion
We offer a ‘price match’ promotion on some of our products. This promotion applies to branded products offered by retailers based within the United Kingdom (excluding auction sites).
The product must be identical, new and from a reputable supplier and the promotion can only be applied if the product offered elsewhere is not in a sale or being offered as a limited promotion.
The ‘price match’ promotion applies only to the product and not to any other services offered including delivery. If a ‘price match’ promotion code is supplied this cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher offer.
All ‘price match’ applications must be submitted to us through the website and if offered, any ‘price match’ promotional code will be valid for 24 hours only.
This promotion is restricted to a maximum of 1 product customer. If the product you have ordered is not immediately available from stock we will order this for you and supply this to you at the price agreed. You then have the option of waiting for your original order or cancelling your order and your method of payment will be refunded in full.
Products purchased as part of this promotion cannot be exchanged although can be returned for a refund if unsuitable.
We reserve the right to terminate this promotion without notice and reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason and at our sole discretion.
2.5 VAT Exemption
If you are eligible for VAT exemption under the HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002), you may complete the VAT exemption form through the checkout process and sign the electronic declaration
In all cases the VAT Relief Claim Form is a personal declaration and by signing the form you are verifying that you are eligible to reclaim the VAT as defined in HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002). If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive this exemption you must contact HMRC to confirm your position.
The order must be placed in the name of the person who is eligible to claim and the nature of the condition which necessitates the wearing of the product must be completed. Orders without this information cannot be processed and if the information cannot be obtained, your order will be cancelled and your method of payment refunded in full.
If you wish to claim the exemption on behalf of a third party a paper application must be submitted and we will not accept emailed or scanned copies of the form.
Our policy is to process the VAT relief claim forms submitted within six months of placing the order. This is a free of charge service. Unless exceptional circumstances apply all VAT relief claim forms will be processed and settled within 28 days of receipt and our policy is to refund by the same method of payment.
Applications for exemption for historical purchases may be accepted and these are assessed on an individual basis and administration costs may be apply. If costs are incurred these are charged as follows:
All requests for historical information for orders between six months and four years will be charged £10.00. This fee is required in advanced and will be processed and returned to you within 40 days.
If it is not possible to refund you by the same method of payment a £10.00 charge per VAT relief claim will be applied.
2.6 Payments and Charge Backs
You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the products you order. Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website. Alternative methods of repayment may be available from time to time for orders over the telephone or by post.
If you fail to pay to us any amount due under these terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, then we may withhold the products ordered and/or by written notice to you at any time cancel the contract of sale for the products.
- If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of £25.00 including VAT; and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in these terms (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
And for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result. This will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this section.
Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this and in our delivery section. We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
2.8 Distance Contracts: Cancellation Rights
This section applies if and only if you offer to contract with us, or contract with us, as a consumer - that is, as an individual acting wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
You may withdraw an offer to enter into a contract with us through our website or cancel a contract entered into with us through our website (without giving any reason for your withdrawal or cancellation) at any time within the period: beginning upon the submission of your offer; and ending at the end of 14 days after the day on which the products come into your physical possession or the physical possession of a person identified by you to take possession of them (or, if the contract is for delivery of multiple products, lots or pieces of something, 14 days after the day on which the last of those products, lots or pieces comes into your physical possession or the physical possession of a period identified by you to take possession of them).
In order to withdraw an offer to contract or cancel a contract on the basis described in this section, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw or cancel (as the case may be). You may inform us by means of any clear statement setting out the decision. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If you cancel a contract on the basis described in this section you must send the products back to us.
You must comply with your obligations referred to in this section without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract. You must pay the direct cost of returning the products.
If you cancel an order in accordance with this section, you will receive a full refund of the amount you paid to us in respect of the order.The postage cost will not be refunded
If the value of the products returned by you is diminished by any amount as a result of the handling of those products by you beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, we may recover that amount from you up to the contract price. We may recover that amount by deducting it from any refund due to you or require you to pay that amount direct to us. Handling which goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop will be "beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products" for these purposes.
We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment. Unless we have offered to collect the products, we will process a refund due to you as a result of a cancellation on the basis described in this section within the period of 14 days after the day on which we receive the returned products.
You will not have any right to cancel a contract as described in this section insofar as the contract relates to the supply of products that are made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by you, or products that are clearly personalised or the supply of items, which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
2.9 Warranties and Representations
You warrant and represent to us that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions; and that all the information that you provide to us in connection with your order is true, accurate, complete and non-misleading; and you will be able to take delivery of the products in accordance with these terms and conditions and our delivery policy.
We warrant to you that:
- we have the right to sell the products that you buy;
- the products we sell to you are sold free from any charge or encumbrance, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- you shall enjoy quiet possession of the products you buy, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- the products you buy will correspond to any description published on our website; and
- the products you buy will be of satisfactory quality.
All of our warranties and representations relating to the supply of products are set out in these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 2.8, all other warranties and representations are expressly excluded.
2.10 Breach of Product Warranty
If you believe that products you have purchased from us breach any of the warranties we have set out, please contact us to discuss the issue and arrangements for the return of the products. If products you purchase from us do not conform with the warranties set out then you will be entitled to a refund of all amounts paid in respect of those products. Alternatively and subject to availability, we may agree to supply you with replacement products, in which case we will pay the cost of delivering those replacement products to you. In either case we will reimburse you for your reasonable expenses incurred in returning the products to us.
If you return a product in contravention of these terms and conditions, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
2.11 Order Cancellation
We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under the contract; or you commit any breach of the terms of the contract.
We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions by written notice to you if we are prevented from fulfilling that contract by any event beyond our reasonable control.
2.12 Consequences of Order Cancellation
If a contract under these terms and conditions is cancelled in accordance with these terms we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation; you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products).
2.13 Fab Friday Terms
The ‘Fab Friday’ promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount or offer or transferred to any previous orders and cannot be retrospectively applied to products once the offer has ended.
This promotion is restricted to a maximum of 1 product customer. If the product you have ordered is not immediately available from stock we will order this for you and supply this to you at the price agreed. . You then have the option of waiting for your original order, selecting an alternative or cancelling your order and your method of payment will be refunded in full.
Products purchased as part of this promotion cannot be exchanged although can be returned for a refund if unsuitable.
We reserve the right to terminate this promotion without notice and reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason and at our sole discretion.
2.14 Special Order Terms
Where the facility exists, special orders may be taken for discontinued products or discontinued colours of stock products.
The minimum number and colour combinations; prices and approximate lead times will vary according to the manufacturer. You will be notified of all minimum number/colour combinations; prices and approximate lead times prior to confirming the order.
All goods manufactured to your specifications are non-returnable (notwithstanding statutory rights) and are excluded from the right to cancel. All lead times, however stated are approximate and we will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control.
This policy contains details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or by telephone or email. This policy is a legally binding document, and forms part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale. This policy does not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; it merely indicates our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products.
3.1 Geographical Information
We will usually be able to deliver nationally and internationally although limitations may apply on the products that may be sent and the method of delivery. We may also require additional identification and/or address checks prior to dispatching items. If any restrictions apply we will inform you of these prior to fulfilling your order. If we cannot complete the necessary checks your order may be cancelled and your method of payment refunded in full.
3.2 Delivery Methods and Anticipated Delivery Periods
The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if your delivery address is within the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select ‘Standard’ delivery sent by Royal Mail first class recorded delivery and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is one week; or
- you will be able to select ‘Simply Saver’ delivery sent by Royal Mail second class recorded delivery and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 2 weeks; and
- if your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, but within the EU or EEA you will be able to select standard international delivery sent by Royal Mail International delivery and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is between one and three weeks.
- if your delivery address is outside the EU or EEA, you will be able to select standard international delivery sent by Royal Mail International delivery and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is between one and three weeks.
Our main delivery service provider is Royal Mail. For all deliveries outside the United Kingdom, the Royal Mail will handle the carriage within the United Kingdom and this will be transferred to other local domestic or local carriers for the remaining part or parts of the delivery.
In certain situations you may request or we may stipulate a courier delivery, if so you will be provided with a quote. If you wish to proceed any additional payment is required before your order is dispatched. If you do not wish to proceed you may cancel your order and your method of payment will be refunded in full.
If you place your order after 4pm on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
The delivery periods set out in this section are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
If the products you have ordered are not immediately available from stock we will order these for you and let you know the timescale for delivery as soon as possible. You then have the option of waiting for your original order, selecting an alternative or cancelling your order and your method of payment will be refunded in full.
If we require additional identification and/or address checks prior to dispatching items, these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of these screening checks, we will notify you.
3.3 Delivery Charges
Delivery charges are displayed throughout the checkout process or alternatively quoted by us. Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and in some cases, the size and weight of the products in your order.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- in respect of Royal Mail first class recorded delivery, the delivery charge will be £5.95;
- in respect of Royal Mail second class recorded delivery, the delivery charge will be 99p;
- in respect of Royal Mail International delivery within the EU or the EEA the delivery charge will be £10.95; and
- in respect of Royal Mail International delivery outside the EU or the EEA (the ‘rest of the world’), the delivery charge will be £11.95.
3.4 Delivery Restrictions
The following delivery restrictions apply for delivery within the United Kingdom:
- for orders of standard bottled products (such as shampoo, conditioner, balsam etc.) up to and including 2 bottles may be sent using the ‘Simply Saver’ delivery option; up to and including 4 bottles may be sent using the ‘Standard’ delivery option; and for 5 or more bottles an additional charge will be required; and
- we are unable to send more than 2 aerosol products in each order.
The following delivery restrictions apply for delivery outside the United Kingdom:
- for orders of standard bottled products (such as shampoo, conditioner, balsam etc.) the maximum of bottles that may be sent is 4; and
- we are unable to send products containing flammable ingredients.
In the event that any restriction applies you may reduce or amend your order within the stated order limits and the remaining part of your order will be cancelled and your method will be refunded. You may also choose to cancel your entire order and your method of repayment will be refunded in full.
In certain situations you may request or we may stipulate a courier delivery, if so you will be provided with a quote. If you wish to proceed the additional payment is required before your order is dispatched. If you do not wish to proceed you may cancel your order and your method of payment will be refunded in full.
3.5 Delivery Tracking, Receipt and Collection
Our orders are dispatched by a trackable service but tracking numbers are not supplied as part of the dispatch process.
All deliveries are sent using a ‘signed for’ service so a signature must be provided.
If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least one delivery attempt, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
3.6 Delivery Problems
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery.
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature; or
- the item is not collected in person from the local delivery sorting office or provider.
4. Returns Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This policy shall apply to all of our customers based within the United Kingdom, the EU or EEA.
This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website, by post or over the telephone. This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
4.1 ReturnsIf you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned item within 14 days
- the returned item is unused, unworn, (either indoors or outdoors), free from scents or smells, without any hair or make up residue, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels or tags still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the item as new;
- for wigs and hairpieces these should not be wet, brushed or styled in anyway (and if wired these cannot be bent or styled.
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the item; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
4.2 Returns Procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number. The products must then be returned to our registered address quoting the number provided.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
- products which are delivered outside the EU or EEA;
- toiletries and cosmetics;
- any item made to your specification or made to order or personalised or adapted for you;
- gift vouchers;
- all bottled and aerosol products such as shampoo, conditioner or spays;
- all eyebrows once they have been removed from the packaging;
- all accessories including but not limited to brushes, combs, clips; and
- any item containing wires or similar where they have been changed from their original shape.
4.4 Refunds and Exchanges
We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any item properly returned by you in accordance with this policy. We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned item. We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days following the day we receive the returned item.
If you have used any form of discount, promotional code or voucher, these will not be re-issued to you.
Under certain circumstances we may be able to arrange an exchange a product for you. If you would prefer an exchange you must request this when obtaining the returns authorisation number.
4.5 Improper Returns
If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that item:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the item;
- we may retain the returned item until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re- delivery of the returned item; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned item in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
If the returned item has incomplete packaging or packaging has been unreasonably damaged we may refund you but we will make a minimum charge of £10.00 to replace the packaging. You will be informed of this charge before your refund is processed. You will then have the option of having the item returned to you.
5. Privacy and Cookies policy
5.1 Personal Information and Privacy
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
5.2 Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods including your name, delivery address, payment address, telephone numbers, email address and card details;
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your user name, profile pictures and reviews;
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication; and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
5.3 Using your Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested including our newsletter;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
5.4 Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, and as follows:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
5.5 Retaining Personal Information
This section also sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents including electronic documents containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law; or if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5.6 Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
5.8 Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP £10.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
5.9 Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
5.10 Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
5.15 Blocking and Deleting Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and you can delete cookies already stored on your computer.