Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Simply Wigs Ltd. As a user of this website, you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make are subject to our Terms and Conditions below.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before confirming your order. If you have any questions please follow the instructions on the Contact Us page.
1. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this website.
2. Payment will be taken/charged when the order is placed.
- 2.1 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled.
- 2.2 Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund. You should inform us of any such cancellation via the following methods: Contact Us page, letter, fax, email or telephone. On cancellation we aim to refund within 10 working days.
- 2.3 All prices are inclusive of VAT.
3. Simply Saver Delivery Simply Saver is the service that offers you a Royal Mail, Second Class Recorded delivery for just 99p. We anticipate that your order would be with you within 5-7 working days, from date of despatch. This does though depend on the Royal Mail service in your particular area. Have you a speedy postman, or a chilled out postman? This is a signed for service, so you will have to sign before the postie will let you have your fabulous order. The lovely postie people are under guidance to leave a ‘While You Were Out’ card if you are not available to sign for the package. You then have the option of collecting from your local sorting office. Premium Delivery is the service that offers you a Royal Mail, First Class Recorded delivery for £5.95. We anticipate that your order will be with you within 2-5 days, from date of despatch. This is a signed for service, so you will have to sign, before the postie will let you have your fabulous order. The lovely postie people are under guidance to leave a ‘While You Were Out’ card if you are not available to sign for the package. You then have the option of collecting from your local sorting office. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for international orders.
8. We shall not be liable for any delay to delivery caused by an event outside our reasonable control.
9. Please be aware that if more than four individual bottled products such as shampoo, conditioner or hairsprays are ordered an additional delivery charge may be requested.
Items out of stock
10. Items temporarily out of stock will be put on back order and you will be notified immediately, by e-mail or telephone. You then have the choice to wait for your order, choose a different colour/style or cancel the order.
11. In the event that the goods are unsuitable, you may cancel them within 7 working days to our business premises for an exchange or a refund.
- 10.1 A returns number must be obtained before returning any products. A return number can be requested via the Contacts Page, or 01484 844557
- 10.2 Goods should be returned at your own cost, and in their original condition and packaging. On receipt of the returned goods we will dispatch a replacement or provide a refund. Refunds will be processed within 10 days of receiving the returned item.
- 10.3 You will be liable for any damage to the goods caused while in your possession.
- 10.4 If we do not receive the returned goods within the 7 working day period you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- 10.5 Accessories are non returnable (Shampoos etc).
- 10.6 If a client repeatedly returns products, Simply Wigs Ltd reserves the right not to supply future goods to the individual concerned.
12. Return of unwanted goods is at our discretion. Returns will only be accepted if canceled within 7 working days in a resalable condition, in their original packaging. This is non negotiable.
13. All clearance Items are non-refundable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. Simply Wigs reserve the right to refuse multiple orders. Please do not order several wigs to try on. A 5% charge will be incurred on any items returned from multiple orders. Simply Wigs are very happy to exchange an item if unsuitable.
Simply Wigs Ltd trading as simplywigs.co.uk is a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 06473545